:: Friday August 28th ::
We hope you will join us for the WCE Back to School Family Pool Party!
435 W. Illinois Ave.
Palatine, IL 60074
All kids need to be accompanied by an adult. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
More to come...
The WCE PTA will have a meeting @ Winston Campus Elementary this Tuesday at 7 PM. Please join us and get involved in helping to make this an awesome year for the students and faculty! We hope to see you there!
Thanks to the Super Star Dream Team- Ways and Means Committee Chairs Jen Brack and Deana Paddack!
Your countless hours spent making this happen resulted in a fantastic fun night for our WCE families!
Thanks to our dedicated, wonderful leader, Mr. Tieman!
Your support was phenomenal including timely flyer distribution, event preparation, and for all your help at the Fun Fair! It ran smoothly as you know and the kids had a BLAST! You rock Mr. Tieman!
What is THE FUN FAIR?
THE FUN FAIR is WCE's BIGGEST fund raising event of the year.
Profits from this event help us fund several other PTA events that we offer throughout the whole year.
- We will offer ticket/wrist band sales for numerous games/activities. You can preorder by January 26th. Flyers will be sent home with your child.
- There will be food and beverages for purchase that night.
- There will be a prize redemption table for the kids to turn their tickets in for a prize or numerous prizes depending on their winnings.
- We will have themed baskets that we will offer for raffle ticket purchase. These baskets have been donated by local vendors and the WCE classrooms!
- We will have a split the pot raffle.
- There will be a dessert walk. Home-made baked goods(peanut free) will be made available to win and parade.
- There will also be a DJ for additional entertainment.
WCE Fun Fair Needs You!!
We are looking for volunteers to assist us on Friday, January 30th with:
- Check In / Ticket Sales
- Prize Table
- Clean Up
- "Split the Pot" Raffle Sales