Thanks to the Super Star Dream Team- Ways and Means Committee Chairs Jen Brack and Deana Paddack!
Your countless hours spent making this happen resulted in a fantastic fun night for our WCE families!
Thanks to our dedicated, wonderful leader, Mr. Tieman!
Your support was phenomenal including timely flyer distribution, event preparation, and for all your help at the Fun Fair! It ran smoothly as you know and the kids had a BLAST! You rock Mr. Tieman!
What is THE FUN FAIR?
THE FUN FAIR is WCE's BIGGEST fund raising event of the year.
Profits from this event help us fund several other PTA events that we offer throughout the whole year.
- We will offer ticket/wrist band sales for numerous games/activities. You can preorder by January 26th. Flyers will be sent home with your child.
- There will be food and beverages for purchase that night.
- There will be a prize redemption table for the kids to turn their tickets in for a prize or numerous prizes depending on their winnings.
- We will have themed baskets that we will offer for raffle ticket purchase. These baskets have been donated by local vendors and the WCE classrooms!
- We will have a split the pot raffle.
- There will be a dessert walk. Home-made baked goods(peanut free) will be made available to win and parade.
- There will also be a DJ for additional entertainment.
WCE Fun Fair Needs You!!
We are looking for volunteers to assist us on Friday, January 30th with:
- Check In / Ticket Sales
- Prize Table
- Clean Up
- "Split the Pot" Raffle Sales
WCE SPIRIT WEAR SALE
Order by Friday, December 5th for Christmas Delivery
We will have samples at Parent/Teacher Conferences
Submit your orders with a check made payable to:
Make sure to enter the quantity and sizes on all orders.
Sizes are as follows: YS 6-7 YM 8-10 YL 12-14 YXL 16-18 Adult S Adult M Adult L Adult XL
Pick up will be made available at WCE on December 19th
SPARK: Understanding the Foundations of Anxiety
The first SPARK program for 2014-2015 was held on September 22nd, and it presented a lot of information about anxiety, what it stems from, what it looks like, and related misnomers. This year’s theme is “Taking Care,” and speaker Dr. Patrick McGrath, Director of the Center for Anxiety and OCD at Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital, spoke about the underlying thought processes related to anxiety and how our negative “what-if” mentality impacts our